List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Wiechman Date:August 24 2007 3:18pm
Subject:Column type suggestions
View as plain text
I recall there is a command that will display suggested optimal columns
types for a given table based on the data stored in the table, but I haven't
been able to figure out what it is.

Help!

Thanks.

Ben Wiechman

Wisper High Speed Internet

ben@stripped

Thread
Column type suggestionsBenjamin Wiechman24 Aug
  • Re: Column type suggestionsBaron Schwartz24 Aug
RE: Column type suggestionsRhys Campbell24 Aug
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite24 Aug
    • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite31 Aug
      • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxJay Pipes3 Sep
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug
    • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxAlex Arul Lurthu29 Aug
      • RE: thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug