List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Car Toper Date:August 22 2007 1:03am
Subject:Re: Access denied for user on Windows Server
View as plain text
More info...

I am able to login with the account via phpMyAdmin on the server.
Also, I am trying to use phpMyAdmin to change the permissions, but I
cannot figure out the syntax:

GRANT ON ppsntracker.* TO ppsntracker@stripped WITH GRANT OPTION;

Cartoper

On 8/21/07, Car Toper <cartoper@stripped> wrote:
> I have a MySql server running on a Windows box that I cannot connect
> to from another machine.  I first checked to make sure the user has
> the correct permissions, which the user does, it has the %.  I did
> read something that gave me the impression the user needs to have a
> tranditional windows account on the machine, so I created one.  Still
> nothing.  Is there anything special I need to do to allow access to
> MySql when the database is running on a different machine?

Thread
Access denied for user on Windows ServerCar Toper22 Aug
  • Re: Access denied for user on Windows ServerCar Toper22 Aug
    • Re: Access denied for user on Windows ServerAlex Kloss23 Aug