List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:August 20 2007 5:51pm
Subject:Re: mysql error
View as plain text
Have you had any errors in the last 2 weeks?  Have you restarted your
server in the last 2 weeks?  Your problem might just be a symptom of
no problem at all.

 - michael

On 8/20/07, Brown, Charles <CBrown@stripped> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I noticed that the last entry in mysql error log was two weeks ago. Can
> some one tell me why mysql is not writing to this log

> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and
> may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this communication in error, please erase
> all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us
> immediately.
>
> Thank you.

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
Password storageC K18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageYoge18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
    • Re: Password storageC K18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
        • Re: Password storageMike Aubury18 Aug
          • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMichael Dykman20 Aug
        • mysql errorCharles Brown20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMichael Dykman20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMike Zupan20 Aug
  • Re: Password storageDavid T. Ashley19 Aug