List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:August 20 2007 5:46pm
Subject:mysql error
View as plain text
Hello all.

I noticed that the last entry in mysql error log was two weeks ago. Can
some one tell me why mysql is not writing to this log

immediately.

Thank you.
Password storageC K18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageYoge18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
    • Re: Password storageC K18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
        • Re: Password storageMike Aubury18 Aug
          • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMichael Dykman20 Aug
        • mysql errorCharles Brown20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMichael Dykman20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMike Zupan20 Aug
  • Re: Password storageDavid T. Ashley19 Aug