List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:August 20 2007 3:36pm
Subject:Re: Password storage
View as plain text
If you can't access functions directly, you could implement a trigger
on that row to intercept the password as it being written and do your
MD5 encoding there.

 - michael

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
Password storageC K18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageYoge18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
    • Re: Password storageC K18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
        • Re: Password storageMike Aubury18 Aug
          • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMichael Dykman20 Aug
        • mysql errorCharles Brown20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMichael Dykman20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMike Zupan20 Aug
  • Re: Password storageDavid T. Ashley19 Aug