List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sudheer Satyanarayana Date:August 18 2007 10:03pm
Subject:Re: Password storage
View as plain text
Hi,

What are those external programs? If you are using a scripting language
like PHP to insert data, you can still use all the MySQL functions in
your query statements. I'm not sure how this is related to MS Access 2003.

With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S
www.binaryvibes.co.in
www.lampcomputing.com

C K wrote:
> Thanks to all,
> but the problem is that I am using external programs to insert data and I
> can't use MySQL functions directly. Can I call/implement such type of
> functions using MS Access 2003?
> Thanks
> CPK
>

>> The md5 function encrypts the input string.
>>
>> ---------
>> With Warm Regards,
>> Sudheer. S
>> www.binaryvibes.co.in
>> www.lampcomputing.com

Thread
Password storageC K18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageYoge18 Aug
  • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
    • Re: Password storageC K18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
        • Re: Password storageMike Aubury18 Aug
          • Re: Password storageMogens Melander18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageSudheer Satyanarayana18 Aug
      • Re: Password storageMichael Dykman20 Aug
        • mysql errorCharles Brown20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMichael Dykman20 Aug
          • Re: mysql errorMike Zupan20 Aug
  • Re: Password storageDavid T. Ashley19 Aug