List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Boget Date:August 16 2007 9:51am
Subject:Re: Recreate Table With Sorted Data
View as plain text
> The solution was CREATE TABLE copyname SELECT * FROM originalname
> I was having problem with a PHP command that's not pulling what I want
> from the table Ruling out random order for the rows was narrowing the
> focus  on the PHP problem.

Why not just create a VIEW and leave your original table alone?

thnx,
Chris
Thread
Recreate Table With Sorted DataJohn Kebbel15 Aug
  • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataWm Mussatto15 Aug
  • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataMartijn Tonies15 Aug
    • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataDan Nelson15 Aug
    • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataMichael Dykman15 Aug
  • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataMartijn Tonies15 Aug
Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataJohn Kebbel15 Aug
  • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataMartijn Tonies16 Aug
  • Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataChris Boget16 Aug
Re: Recreate Table With Sorted DataJohn Kebbel18 Aug