List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 19 1999 9:18pm
Subject:Re: new MySQL client
View as plain text
>>>>> "Petter" == Petter Nilsen <pettern@stripped> writes:

Petter> On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:

>> I will soon update the mysql++ distribution with this fix.

Petter> The precompiled binary for Linux just dumps core here, and a backtrace
Petter> doesn't show anything (no debug info).  I dumps core no matter what I do
Petter> or write on the command line.   Ideas?  I use Redhat 5.2, no updates
Petter> applied yet.

Petter> - Petter

Hi!

I decided to check this once more and it appears that something went
wrong when I copied this to our web server :(

I have now updated sql_client at http://www.mysql.com/download.html (I
also renamed the new file to 99a to avoid confusion); I hope this
works better!

Regards,
Monty

PS: Until the mirrors gets updated, you can access this at:
    ftp://www.mysql.com/pub/mysql/Downloads
Thread
Humbly looking for help in optimizing a queryRichard Dice11 Mar
  • Humbly looking for help in optimizing a queryMichael Widenius11 Mar
Re: new MySQL clientMichael Widenius20 Apr