List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:August 10 2007 8:38pm
Subject:MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source Tarballs
View as plain text
Is this anything to be concerned about?
We are Enterprise customers. We distribute mySQL on our appliance that
we sell.

It doesn't seem like we should worry, now. But I'm a little nervous
about the future?

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/09/2047231
<http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/09/2047231&from=rss>
&from=rss

 <http://www.linux.com/feature/118489>
http://www.linux.com/feature/118489

ÐÆ5ÏÐ

Thread
MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source Tarballs Daevid Vincent10 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source TarballsEric Bergen13 Aug
    • Re: MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source TarballsCraig Huffstetler13 Aug
    • Re: MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source TarballsMark Leith14 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Ends Enterprise Server Source TarballsJoerg Bruehe14 Aug