List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antony T Curtis Date:December 11 1999 12:52am
Subject:Re: MySql2 messagefile error
View as plain text
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:50:30 -0200, Luiz Alcoforado wrote:

>I am getting the message (bin\mysqld: Fatal error: Can't find
>messagefile /usr/local/share/mysql/english/errmsg.sys'). Can you tell me
>
>how to solve it ?
>
>I already use --language switch to point to the correct place but
>unsuccessfully.
>
>Thank you.
>
>(Operationg System is Warp 4.5, EMX is 0.9d, MySql2 is 3.22.26a.)

When you install mySQL, it creates a folder and there is an icon to
start the server.
It will already be set up with the parameters required to start mysqld.

Simply run the install.cmd file to create the icons.

Regards

	Antony.

Creator of PowerMOD/2 and other such things...

Site of The Universal Nexus	http://nuts.in-uk.net/
Apache-SSL for OS/2 (intl)	OLCS Net Administrator
ICQ#11066935			antony.curtis@stripped

Thread
MySql2 messagefile errorLuiz Alcoforado10 Dec
  • Re: MySql2 messagefile errorSasha Pachev10 Dec
Re: MySql2 messagefile errorAntony T Curtis11 Dec