List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:August 8 2007 7:03pm
Subject:Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?
View as plain text
dpgirago@stripped wrote:
> Problems again with the survey design and functionality. Page 4 asks
> questions about Falcon, and to be honest I don't know anything about
> Falcon, but you've required answers to advance and only offered "yes' and
> "no' as choices.  Without a "Don't know" choice as an option, your results
> will be totally skewed. I designed survey questionnaires in my past life
> as a psychologist, and this one is fatally flawed. I'm done. I won't try
> again.

Well, since I'm not a psychologist, I did the best I could, David.  I'll
remember your input for the next one and hopefully do a better job.

Cheers,

Jay
Thread
2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes3 Aug
  • RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Daevid Vincent6 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?David T. Ashley7 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?J.R. Bullington7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug
Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago8 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug