List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:August 7 2007 11:18pm
Subject:Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?
View as plain text
Thanks for the input!  Hopefully, I've fixed the problem.

Please retry.  It should have saved your previous answers.

Thanks much!

Jay

J.R. Bullington wrote:
> 		I received the same as David. The question was:
>
> What OS do you currently use? Please check all that apply: (page 3, question 4 or
> 5):
>
> I chose Linux 2.6.x and Windows. It kept telling me that I needed to answer the
> question.
>
> I changed the answer to just Linux and it let me thru.
>
> Just to provide a little more info for you.
>
> J.R.

Thread
2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes3 Aug
  • RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Daevid Vincent6 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?David T. Ashley7 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?J.R. Bullington7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug
Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago8 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug