List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J.R. Bullington Date:August 7 2007 1:46pm
Subject:RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?
View as plain text
		I received the same as David. The question was:

What OS do you currently use? Please check all that apply: (page 3, question 4 or 5):

I chose Linux 2.6.x and Windows. It kept telling me that I needed to answer the
question.

I changed the answer to just Linux and it let me thru.

Just to provide a little more info for you.

J.R.