List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:August 4 2007 12:45am
Subject:How can I delete a block of random rows?
View as plain text
I have a SQL dump that I load in for testing with lots of "interesting"
data.

I want to now pair that down to a smaller subset, however I can't just
delete from a range of ID's, as the data is sequential.

I want to delete say 1000 random rows from the table.

ÐÆ5ÏÐ

Thread
How can I delete a block of random rows?Daevid Vincent4 Aug
  • Re: How can I delete a block of random rows?Baron Schwartz4 Aug
    • RE: How can I delete a block of random rows?Andrew Armstrong4 Aug
      • RE: How can I delete a block of random rows?Daevid Vincent6 Aug