List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:August 3 2007 9:32pm
Subject:2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?
View as plain text
2007 MySQL Community Survey - Bribe Included

I've created a survey on SurveyMonkey that I am hoping to get a bunch of
(in)effectively we communicate development and other goals and also what
features you, our community users, most want in future versions of
MySQL. So, hey, give us ten minutes of your time and help us make MySQL
better.

A Blatant Bribe for Participating

And for those who need a bribe, we'll be giving away two Apress books
(each) to 3 random survey takers. The survey is anonymous, but if you
would like to go into the drawing for the books, just include your email
address in the very last question...otherwise, just leave it blank.

Link to the 2007 Community survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ONCdTFPxjyq55NAUBUJ_2fvQ_3d_3d

Thanks much!

Jay Pipes
Community Relations Manager, North America
MySQL, Inc.
Thread
2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes3 Aug
  • RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Daevid Vincent6 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?David T. Ashley7 Aug
RE: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?J.R. Bullington7 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug
Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?dpgirago8 Aug
  • Re: 2007 MySQL Community Survey - Got Ten Minutes to Spare?Jay Pipes8 Aug