List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C K Date:August 2 2007 6:08pm
Subject:MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locations
View as plain text
Hello,
My client has a mfg. unit at 65 Km from a city in India. He wants to connect
to his corporate office in the city. Both offices will use same data and
same ERP system. He is using Win 2K3 server and MySQL 5.0.17. Is it possible
to make them synchronized at a particular or regular intervals?
How? Please give details.
Options I think - Replication (is it possible for Windows?)
                        Cluster (Is it possible?)
                        Manual Sync by using Navicat or any other tool
(other tools please)
Please help.
Prior Thanks,
CPK

--
Keep your Environment clean and green.

Thread
MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsC K2 Aug
  • RE: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsTimothy Little2 Aug
RE: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsRajesh Mehrotra2 Aug
  • Re: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsC K5 Aug
    • Re: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsRichard5 Aug
  • Re: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locationsMartin Gainty5 Aug