List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Date:August 2 2007 4:39pm
Subject:Joining question
View as plain text
Hello, I'm not sure if I can use union here or what syntax I should use.
I will simplify the tables to only include the necessary information.

I have table1 containing : message, senderid, reference
and table2 contains: senderid, name, address

I want to do a query that gives me : message, reference and name ...

Is this possible with one query?

Thanks !

Richard
Thread
Joining questionRichard2 Aug
  • Re: Joining questionPeter Brawley2 Aug
Re: Joining questionPeter Brawley2 Aug
  • Re: Joining questionRichard2 Aug