List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig \(OFT\) Weston Date:August 2 2007 2:15pm
Subject:[mysql] reverse join
View as plain text
Hi there,

            I have a situation where I have duplicate data within
several tables, but they are all indexed in the same way.  How do I pull
out all the non-duplicate records?

Would I have to create a temporary table, add one data set, then add the
second where it doesn't equal the first, and then do the same with the
third? Or is there a cleaner way?

Thanks,

Craig
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise
legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in
error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy
or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

Thread
[mysql] reverse joinCraig \(OFT\) Weston2 Aug
  • Re: [mysql] reverse joinPeter Brawley2 Aug
    • RE: [mysql] reverse joinOFT)2 Aug