List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wm Mussatto Date:July 31 2007 3:56pm
Subject:Re: Finding a value in multiple tables
View as plain text
On Tue, July 31, 2007 8:52, David Ruggles said:
> I need to find a userid across several different tables.
>
> What is the best way to do this?
>
> For example I have three tables
> TableA
> TableB
> TableC
>
> They all have a field "id"
>
> I want to find the value 123 in the field "id" in any one of these tables.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Ruggles
> CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+
> Network Engineer	Safe Data, Inc.
> (910) 285-7200	david@stripped

Possibly use a union?  I think more details would help.

-------

William R. Mussatto, Senior Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
Ph. 909-920-9154 ext. 27
FAX. 909-608-7061

Thread
Finding a value in multiple tablesDavid Ruggles31 Jul
  • Re: Finding a value in multiple tablesWm Mussatto31 Jul
  • RE: Finding a value in multiple tablesChris Boget31 Jul
RE: Finding a value in multiple tablesDavid Ruggles31 Jul