List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yoge Date:July 26 2007 7:12am
Subject:Re: Mysql monitering and performance tool
View as plain text
Hi,

You can use Applications Manager to monitor mysql servers.
The product is free to monitor upto 10 mysql servers.

More info available here
http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/applications_manager/
http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/applications_manager/mysql-management.html

Thanks
Yoge

--
Yoge,
AdventNet, Inc.

Thread
Mysql monitering and performance toolkrishna chandra prajapati26 Jul
  • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolYoge26 Jul
  • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolBaron Schwartz26 Jul
    • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolMaxim Veksler28 Jul
      • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolMark Leith28 Jul
        • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolBaron Schwartz29 Jul
          • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolMark Leith30 Jul
            • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolBaron Schwartz30 Jul
              • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolMark Leith30 Jul
                • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolBaron Schwartz30 Jul
                  • Re: Mysql monitering and performance toolkrishna chandra prajapati30 Jul