List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:July 26 2007 7:15am
Subject:Re: regarding BFILE datatype from Oracle
View as plain text

> Hi guys,
>  I'm doing a data migration from oracle to MySQL.
>  There is a table including BFILE datatype column on the Oracle, but I
can't find the replacement in MySQL, Would anyone like to give me some
advice or solutions?

A BFILE is nothing more than a filename really, except
that it can be accessed as if it were a blob directly
in the database.

You can do one of two things:
1) store a filename and create some routine that gets
the file from the file system

2) store the blob inside your database.

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
My thoughts:

regarding BFILE datatype from Oraclexian liu26 Jul
  • Re: regarding BFILE datatype from OracleMartijn Tonies26 Jul
    • 回复: Re: regarding BFILE datatype from Oraclexian liu27 Jul