List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tonylabarbara Date:July 23 2007 7:12pm
Subject:Re: Seeing Table Structure
View as plain text
That works. Thanks.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Mogens Melander <mogens@stripped>
To: Olaf Stein <steino@stripped>
Cc: tonylabarbara@stripped; MySql <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:29 pm

Try this:
# mysqldump -d DBNAME > tables.sql
--no-data, -d
  Do not write any row information for the table.
 This is very useful if you want to dump only
 the CREATE TABLE statement for the table.
On Mon, July 23, 2007 18:22, Olaf Stein wrote:
 I don't know of any way of doing this for all tables.
 I wrote a python script that creates a html file with information about
 tables (engine, fields,keys,indices)

 If you are interested in it I can email it

 Olaf

 On 7/23/07 11:34 AM, "tonylabarbara@stripped" <tonylabarbara@stripped> wrote:

> Hi;
> I need to see the table structure of all the tables of a database I have. I
> could also just dump all the data from all the tables in the database and
opy
> the database, thus grabbing the table structures. I can´t find in the
> documentation how to do either of those. Please advise.
> TIA,
> Tony
> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from
> AOL at AOL.com.

 believed to be clean.

-
ater
Mogens Melander
45 40 85 71 38
66 870 133 224

--
his message has been scanned for viruses and
angerous content by MailScanner, and is

-

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
AOL.com.

Thread
Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
  • Re: Seeing Table StructureOlaf Stein23 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table StructureMogens Melander23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table StructureSteve Edberg24 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
    • adress stored as an arrayRoss Hulford14 Sep
      • Re: adress stored as an arrayBaron Schwartz14 Sep