List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tonylabarbara Date:July 23 2007 7:02pm
Subject:Re: Seeing Table Structure
View as plain text
Yes, please, email it to me.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Olaf Stein <steino@stripped>
To: tonylabarbara@stripped; MySql <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:22 pm

I don't know of any way of doing this for all tables.
 wrote a python script that creates a html file with information about
ables (engine, fields,keys,indices)
If you are interested in it I can email it
Olaf
On 7/23/07 11:34 AM, "tonylabarbara@stripped" <tonylabarbara@stripped> wrote:
> Hi;
 I need to see the table structure of all the tables of a database I have. I
 could also just dump all the data from all the tables in the database and copy
 the database, thus grabbing the table structures. I can´t find in the
 documentation how to do either of those. Please advise.
 TIA,
 Tony

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
AOL.com.

Thread
Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
  • Re: Seeing Table StructureOlaf Stein23 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table StructureMogens Melander23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table StructureSteve Edberg24 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
    • adress stored as an arrayRoss Hulford14 Sep
      • Re: adress stored as an arrayBaron Schwartz14 Sep