List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlo Sogono Date:July 23 2007 8:19am
Subject:su-like functionality
View as plain text
Is there a way for mysql to login as an administrator and "su" to a
normal user?

What I'd like to achieve is a way to log in to our clients' accounts (we
are a web-hosting company) without having to use their passwords. Having
to su keeps ownerships and stuff like that in check.

Thanks in advance,
Carlo
Thread
su-like functionalityCarlo Sogono23 Jul
  • Re: su-like functionalityOlaf Stein23 Jul
  • Re: su-like functionalityMogens Melander24 Jul
    • Re: su-like functionalityCarlo Sogono24 Jul
      • Re: su-like functionalityMogens Melander24 Jul
    • Re: su-like functionalityPete Harlan25 Jul
  • RE: su-like functionalityOlaf Stein25 Jul