List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:July 23 2007 2:05pm
Subject: max_connect_errors
View as plain text
Hello,

Does MySQL store a current error count (for each host?) internally that
I can enquire on? I did not find this information in the MySQL manual.
If the current error count is available, so that I can monitor it for
specific hosts and issue a alert when it crosses a threshold. Please
help!

Thanks

immediately.

Thank you.

MySQL slow when altering tables.Andrew Rosolino20 Jul
  • Re: MySQL slow when altering tables.Wm Mussatto20 Jul
    • max_connect_errors Charles Brown23 Jul
  • Re: MySQL slow when altering tables.mos23 Jul