List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:July 23 2007 4:29pm
Subject:Re: Seeing Table Structure
View as plain text
Try this:

# mysqldump -d DBNAME > tables.sql

--no-data, -d

  Do not write any row information for the table.
  This is very useful if you want to dump only
  the CREATE TABLE statement for the table.

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

believed to be clean.

Thread
Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
  • Re: Seeing Table StructureOlaf Stein23 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table StructureMogens Melander23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table StructureSteve Edberg24 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
    • adress stored as an arrayRoss Hulford14 Sep
      • Re: adress stored as an arrayBaron Schwartz14 Sep