List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olaf Stein Date:July 23 2007 4:22pm
Subject:Re: Seeing Table Structure
View as plain text
I don't know of any way of doing this for all tables.
I wrote a python script that creates a html file with information about
tables (engine, fields,keys,indices)

If you are interested in it I can email it

Olaf

On 7/23/07 11:34 AM, "tonylabarbara@stripped" <tonylabarbara@stripped> wrote:

> Hi;
> I need to see the table structure of all the tables of a database I have. I
> could also just dump all the data from all the tables in the database and copy
> the database, thus grabbing the table structures. I can´t find in the
> documentation how to do either of those. Please advise.
> TIA,
> Tony
> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from
> AOL at AOL.com.

Thread
Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
  • Re: Seeing Table StructureOlaf Stein23 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table StructureMogens Melander23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table StructureSteve Edberg24 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
    • adress stored as an arrayRoss Hulford14 Sep
      • Re: adress stored as an arrayBaron Schwartz14 Sep