List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tonylabarbara Date:July 23 2007 3:34pm
Subject:Seeing Table Structure
View as plain text
I need to see the table structure of all the tables of a database I have. I could also
just dump all the data from all the tables in the database and copy the database, thus
grabbing the table structures. I can´t find in the documentation how to do either of
those. Please advise.
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at

Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
  • Re: Seeing Table StructureOlaf Stein23 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table StructureMogens Melander23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
      • Re: Seeing Table StructureSteve Edberg24 Jul
    • Re: Seeing Table Structuretonylabarbara23 Jul
    • adress stored as an arrayRoss Hulford14 Sep
      • Re: adress stored as an arrayBaron Schwartz14 Sep