List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Banyan He Date:July 19 2007 11:54am
Subject:Re: error once backing up database
View as plain text
thx Ananda. I will try.

Cheers,

--
---------------
Banyan He

Thread
error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
  • Re: error once backing up databaseAnanda Kumar19 Jul
    • Re: error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
      • Re: error once backing up databaseAnanda Kumar19 Jul
        • Re: error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
          • Re: error once backing up databaseBorokov Smith19 Jul
            • Re: error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
              • Re: error once backing up databaseAnanda Kumar19 Jul
                • Re: error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
                • Re: error once backing up databaseBanyan He19 Jul
      • Show command for max_connection_errors. Any ?Charles Brown20 Jul