List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dwalu Z. Khasu Date:July 10 2007 6:04pm
Subject:Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databases
View as plain text
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 waldo_tumanut@stripped wrote:

=>Thanks for your response, Rolando.  I know all the DML to create the
=>database is in the mysqldump.  I was looking for a command or command
=>options, if there are any, to extract the DML for the database, like what
=>you can do with mysqlbinlog.
=>
=>
Should be mysqldump --no-data .... (or -d) -- Try mysqldump --help.
--
				- Dwalu
.peace
--
I am an important person in this world -
Now is the most important time in my life -