List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:waldo_tumanut Date:July 10 2007 1:34pm
Subject:How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databases
View as plain text
Question: How do I restore 1 database from amysqldump of all databases?

Obviously a newbie.  I've searched the list but couldn't find the answer.
Can someone help?

Waldo Tumanut
Database Analyst

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission (including any accompanying
attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient,
or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, copying, printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the
contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please contact us immediately by electronic mail at
emailnotification@stripped and destroy the original and all copies of this
transmission (including any attachments).

Thank you.
How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databaseswaldo_tumanut10 Jul
  • Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databasesRolando Edwards10 Jul
    • Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databasesMogens Melander11 Jul
      • Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databaseswaldo_tumanut11 Jul
Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databaseswaldo_tumanut10 Jul
  • Re: How to restore 1 database from mysqldump of all databasesDwalu Z. Khasu10 Jul