List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Octavian Rasnita Date:July 6 2007 8:37pm
There are just spam messages.

The spam robots probably found some messages from the list somewhere and our
addresses, and it put all the addresses in its database.
Then, as usually, it sends spam messages to all addresses, using another
address from the same message as the source address. This way it sent an
email to the address for unsubscribing from the list using our addresses as
a source address. So we receive a confirmation for unsubscribing.

So it is no problem.

Octavian