List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Borokov Smith Date:July 7 2007 7:38pm
Check out your signature after posting.
It has the unsubscribe link added.

cheers,

boro

Ananda Kumar schreef:
> Me too, every once in two days i keep getting this "UNSUBSRIBE" emails.
>
> regards
> anandkl
>

> On 7/7/07, B. Keith Murphy <kmurphy@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> I have been having the same problems. Have no idea what is up.

Thread
off-topic unsubscribe concernMichael Dykman6 Jul
  • RE: off-topic unsubscribe concernJerry Schwartz6 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernB. Keith Murphy6 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernAnanda Kumar7 Jul
      • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernBorokov Smith7 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernOctavian Rasnita7 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernMogens Melander8 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernJochem van Dieten8 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernMartijn Tonies9 Jul
Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernJ.R. Bullington7 Jul