List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:July 6 2007 4:06pm
I'm getting them also, I ignore them.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

off-topic unsubscribe concernMichael Dykman6 Jul
  • RE: off-topic unsubscribe concernJerry Schwartz6 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernB. Keith Murphy6 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernAnanda Kumar7 Jul
      • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernBorokov Smith7 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernOctavian Rasnita7 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernMogens Melander8 Jul
    • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernJochem van Dieten8 Jul
  • Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernMartijn Tonies9 Jul
Re: off-topic unsubscribe concernJ.R. Bullington7 Jul