List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:July 6 2007 3:55pm
Hi everyone.

I have been on this list for a pretty long time but in the last few
months I have started to receive random 'confirm unsubscribe'
messages..    They always seem to originate from a Roadrunner IP (I
have not thoroughly tested that hypothesis).  I have no accounts on or
near roadrunner, so I doubt I am inadvertantly kicking these off,
which was my first theory.

Is anyone else suffering from this or is it just me?

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.