List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:June 20 2007 1:51am
Subject:Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.
View as plain text
On Tue, June 19, 2007 23:42, Olexandr Melnyk wrote:
> 2007/6/19, ross@stripped <ross@stripped>:
>>
>> My frist post was not worded correctly. I cannot join two tables as all
>> the
>> rows are unique.
>

> What's wrong with my solution?
>
> 2007/6/19, Olexandr Melnyk <omelnyk@stripped>:
>>
>> select id, name, age, null as height
>>   from table1
>> union
>> select id, name, null as age, height
>>   from table2

I believe that was the right answer to the question.
( there might be other answers ;^)

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

believed to be clean.

Thread
selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
  • RE: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Jay Blanchard19 Jun
    • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
      • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun
        • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Mogens Melander20 Jun
  • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun