List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olexandr Melnyk Date:June 19 2007 9:42pm
Subject:Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.
View as plain text
2007/6/19, ross@stripped <ross@stripped>:

> My frist post was not worded correctly. I cannot join two tables as all
> the
> rows are unique.

What's wrong with my solution?

--
Sincerely yours,
Olexandr Melnyk

Thread
selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
  • RE: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Jay Blanchard19 Jun
    • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
      • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun
        • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Mogens Melander20 Jun
  • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun