List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J.R. Bullington Date:June 19 2007 3:24pm
Subject:Re: Type Mismatch
View as plain text
		It's not an "error". MySQL Cast will do the 'rounding' for you. The acutal case is that
the 64-bit integer floating value is not affected by the CAST.

See the manual page for CAST: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/cast-functions.html

If you would prefer to do the rounding in ASP, push the result into a temporary variable,
then do a CDbl on the variable. Yes, it's a slightly extra step, but it will ensure that
your data stays in the correct format.

J.R.