List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<ross Date:June 19 2007 11:53am
Subject:selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.
View as plain text
I have two non-identical tables. They are pretty similar except a few fields.  I want to
select everything from both for example

table1

id
name
age

table2

id
name
height

I want

id
name
height
age

even if it returns null values. select * from table1, table2 seems to give repeat rows for
some reason.

Thanks,

R.

Thread
selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
  • RE: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Jay Blanchard19 Jun
    • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.ross19 Jun
      • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun
        • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Mogens Melander20 Jun
  • Re: selecting everyting from 2 non-identical tables.Olexandr Melnyk19 Jun