List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:June 15 2007 1:38pm
Subject:Re: Innodb tablespace
View as plain text
Hi All,
If you specify one file per table, these files would be created under the
database directory of that particular database . So, the benifit with
respect to IO is negative. To have these files placed in different file
system to get IO benifit, you need to use symbolic links.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

regards
anandkl