List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olaf Stein Date:June 15 2007 1:13pm
Subject:Innodb tablespace
View as plain text
Hi all,

Are there any reasons why one would NOT use separate ibd files for each
table (--innodb_file_per_table). It seems logical to me to separate what
does not belong together logically (different databases), but I as the
shared tablespace is the default I wonder if it has nay advantages I am not
aware of

Thanks
Olaf

Thread
Innodb tablespaceOlaf Stein15 Jun
  • Re: Innodb tablespaceAnanda Kumar15 Jun
  • Re: Innodb tablespaceBen Clewett15 Jun
    • Re: Innodb tablespaceDan Nelson15 Jun
  • Re: Innodb tablespaceBen Clewett15 Jun