List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 14 2007 12:44pm
Subject:Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...
View as plain text

> You mean stored procs and functions are not dependent on tables?

They can, but not "have to" use tables.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

> On 6/14/07, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:
> >
> > Stored procedures and functions are not associated with tables.
Triggers

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

> > --
> > Baron Schwartz
> > http://www.xaprb.com/

Thread
Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brent Baisley13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
      • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz14 Jun
        • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Martijn Tonies14 Jun