List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:June 14 2007 11:29am
Subject:Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...
View as plain text
You mean stored procs and functions are not dependent on tables?

On 6/14/07, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:

> Stored procedures and functions are not associated with tables.  Triggers
> are, and I
> don't know about those.
>
> Ananda Kumar wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > Will the rename of table from y to x  cause for all the stored procs,
> > functions on this table to be come invalid?
> >
> > regards
> > anandkl
> >

> > On 6/14/07, Brian Dunning <brian@stripped> wrote:
> >>
> >> Many thanks to all who took the time to reply.  :)  :)
> >>
> >> --

> Baron Schwartz
> http://www.xaprb.com/

Thread
Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brent Baisley13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
      • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz14 Jun
        • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Martijn Tonies14 Jun