List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:June 14 2007 11:25am
Subject:Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...
View as plain text
Stored procedures and functions are not associated with tables.  Triggers are, and I
don't know about those.

Ananda Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
> Will the rename of table from y to x  cause for all the stored procs,
> functions on this table to be come invalid?
>
> regards
> anandkl
>

> On 6/14/07, Brian Dunning <brian@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks to all who took the time to reply.  :)  :)
>>
>> --

Baron Schwartz
http://www.xaprb.com/
Thread
Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brent Baisley13 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Brian Dunning13 Jun
    • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
      • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Baron Schwartz14 Jun
        • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Ananda Kumar14 Jun
  • Re: Before I shoot myself in the foot...Martijn Tonies14 Jun