List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:June 12 2007 5:19pm
Subject:MySql Host through Heartbeat
View as plain text
Dear MySQL,

I'm running 5.0.26 through Heartbeat.  Which seems to work well, even as
a replication slave and Heartbeat continously stopping and starting the
server.

The Heartbeat moves MySQL around from server to server when a failure
occures.  I am trying to find a way for MySQL to report the server host
name on which it's currently sitting.  Without any luck.

Would any kind members know of a way of getting this information from MySQL?

Many thanks,

Ben

Thread
MySql Host through HeartbeatBen Clewett12 Jun
  • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatBaron Schwartz12 Jun
    • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatBen Clewett12 Jun
  • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatGerald L. Clark12 Jun
    • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatBaron Schwartz12 Jun
      • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatGerald L. Clark12 Jun
        • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatBaron Schwartz12 Jun
          • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatBen Clewett13 Jun
            • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatScott Tanner13 Jun
              • Re: MySql Host through HeartbeatAtle Veka14 Jun