List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:June 8 2007 9:30pm
Subject:Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release
?
View as plain text
I've been running 5.1 for "a while", seing no issues at all,
on a production system. Respect!

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

believed to be clean.

Thread
When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mariella Petrini8 Jun
  • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Michael Dykman8 Jun
    • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release?Joerg Bruehe8 Jun
      • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mogens Melander8 Jun