List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Amer Neely Date:June 8 2007 9:17pm
Subject:MySQL 5 & W2K
View as plain text
I'm having no luck getting MySQL 5 installed under Windows 2000
Professional. The service does not start, either automatically on
bootup, or manually. Reading through the manual does not address the
issue, at least that I could find.

There isn't a previous version on the system - this is a brand new
drive. I have MyODBC Connector 3.51 installed.

Is this a known problem, or am I missing something here. I've had
earlier versions working just fine.
--
Amer Neely
w: www.softouch.on.ca/