List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:June 8 2007 8:23pm
Subject:Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release
?
View as plain text
Hi Michael, all!

Michael Dykman wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Joerg Bruehe <joerg@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi all !
>>

>> Michael Dykman wrote:
>> [[...]]
>>
>> >                        It will be avilable when 5.1 hits relase
>> > status.. it is currently in beta and no official date has been set for
>> > that release.  There are rumours of course but the MySQL team is
>> > keeping that date pretty close.
>>
>> This sounds like an assumption there were a fixed date already set, but
>> kept secret. Any such assumption is wrong:
>>
>> [[...]]
>>

> I did not mean to imply that a date had been set.  I was only refering
> to the fact that the team has (quite rightly) declined to comment on
> the various release date rumours.

And I did not mean to indicate you had any such thought - I hope you did
not feel accused, I had no such intention.

Thanks for your understanding that we MySQL AB people should not comment!
We know many people would like to get a date, but I rather say nothing
than give any guess which may easily prove wrong in either direction.

Joerg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mariella Petrini8 Jun
  • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Michael Dykman8 Jun
    • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release?Joerg Bruehe8 Jun
      • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mogens Melander8 Jun