List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:June 8 2007 4:49pm
Subject:Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?
View as plain text
It is my understanding that there is no intention of adding partioning
into the 5.0 release.  It will be avilable when 5.1 hits relase
status.. it is currently in beta and no official date has been set for
that release.  There are rumours of course but the MySQL team is
keeping that date pretty close.

 - michael

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mariella Petrini8 Jun
  • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Michael Dykman8 Jun
    • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release?Joerg Bruehe8 Jun
      • Re: When will partitioning be included in the MySQl stable release ?Mogens Melander8 Jun