List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Kay Date:June 8 2007 8:11am
Subject:RE: Administrative Tools
View as plain text
> Check out  http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mysql
> http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mysql
>
> AndrewMcHorney wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I am looking for the tools that I would use to be able to do
> > administrative duties and to be able to create and update databases
> > (tables, indexes and so forth). I would rather do this than do it via a
> > command line. I would appreciate any links available.
> >
> > Andrew

Also look at Toad: http://www.quest.com/toad-for-mysql/

Edward
Thread
Administrative Toolsandrewmchorney4 Jun
  • RE: Administrative ToolsTim Lucia5 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies5 Jun
    • Re: Administrative ToolsArjan Hulshoff6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMichael Raven8 Jun
    • RE: Administrative ToolsEdward Kay8 Jun
re: Administrative ToolsJ.R. Bullington4 Jun